Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Joy to the World





Here is my Christmas gift to you all. I figured I could get each one of you a new car or a trip to Fiji, but you all could get that from anyone. So I chose the thing of the most value to me that I can share with you all, Micah. No, I am not farming him out to everyone that reads his post (though some of you would jump at the chance), I am showing you all some of his cutest pictures of the last year. Enjoy!




And remember to spend this season focusing on how much you love your family and how much God loves you. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.





























































2 comments:

Shanna said...

Hi Nathan,
This is Shanna Carlton...Mark and Janet's sister-in-law. I still read your blog occasionally. Micah is just ADORABLE!! You did capture some great photos. Saying a prayer for you and Micah.

Taty said...

Very nice boy! I congratulate